Initiative 1 : Campus Alumni Cell
- A team in each campus designated to manage alumni relations and coordinate alumni projects within the campus
- A initiative everyone from Swami to Murthy sir is very keen on
- Chairmen of each campus to lead the initiative within their campus
Role of Alumni Cell
- Manage and maintain alumni database – create, update, append – AIMS
- Coordinate alumni projects in campus
- Engage visiting alumni and build awareness on alumni work
- Ensure alumni are getting updates on campus developments
- Seek out and help create ‘stories of transformation’ in the campus
- Organise alumni events in campus
Initiative 2 : First Steps & First Connect
- A awareness building program the outgoing students of each campus
- Introduction of the alumni network, its activities and how one can engage with it
- Formally welcoming the outgoing students into the network
- Usually alumni visit campuses and engage the students around February of each year
- A support structure offered by alumni to newly graduated students from Swami’s institutions to assist in the transition from our campuses into the outside world
- Provide local contact information of a group of to all outgoing students in all the key towns/cities
- Objective is help the students physically and mentally adjust to the new phase in their lives and stay connected to Swami and the Sai activities
Initiative 3 : AIMS : Alumni Information Management System
- Help us manage Alumni Database and organise it.
- Communicate with Alumni at different levels filter them location and batchwise and more.
- Allow institutions and campuses connect with their alumni
- Allow online registration
Initiative 4 : Campus Eco Sustainability Project
- Partner with the Campus Eco Sustainability initiative in the campuses
- Bring our competence and strengths to the initiative
- Create opportunities for more alumni to use this platform to engage in the campuses and serve
- Current focus on addressing the water situation and greening the campus
- Secure funding for projects taken up by Alumni as part of the initiative
- Create awareness on Eco Sustainability within the campuses and also the larger alumni community
Initiative 5 : E1eOne : Each One Educate One/ Gift of Education
The Sri Sathya Sai Education System or Educare, is renowned for it’s transformative work in society for having educated generation after generation of students in the ancient traditions of India’s Gurukula form of education. Some of the facets of this unique form of education which is being served to society selflessly by Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba for the past five decades include –
- An integral form of education which lays equal emphasis on the body, mind and spirit of the student.
- A education delivered and fostered in the ‘Guru-Shishya’tradition
- It’s beautiful campuses set in the wholesome environs of mother nature
- A clear focus of bringing quality education to India’s rural poor
- State of art infrastructure and facilities
- Upholding the ideal of education as a service to society and providing it free of cost
While Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba has been transforming lives through various platforms like Educare, Healthcare and Sociocare, today, these platforms offer us all an opportunity or a ready platform in which we can participate and play our part in this ever-expanding work of societal transformation.
Each One Educate One or Gift of Education, is a opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children who would otherwise have not had any access to education. The initiative is driven by the alumni and alumnae of the various Sri Sathya Sai Educational Institutions. We the alumni and alumnae have ourselves been beneficiaries of this unique form of education and have today stepped forward to support the continuing mission of providing free values based education. While the Each One Educate One platform – is managed by the alumni and alumnae community – anyone is welcome to participate and join us in this transformative journey
On an average, it takes INR 15,000 to provide free education to one student for a year in one of the Sri Sathya Sai Educational Institutions. One can select from any of the 13 campuses (boys and girls) and contribute towards the program. Any contribution made to the program is eligible for 80G tax benefits.
To participate in the Gift of Education program, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Initiative 6 : Regional Satsangs
- Eight regional satsangs in the last 2.5 months
- Bangalore (S), Bangalore North, Bangalore West, Kolar, Mandya, Puttur, Mangalore, Chanraipatna (Hassan)
- Average size of satsangs 15-30 people
- Good number of new faces
- Key discussion themes
- Share updates on Swami’s continuing educational and Healthcare mission
- Share own experiences of Swami and His continuing presence in our lives
- Speak of our opportunity to be a part of Swami’s mission
- Two talks on the above themes Open discussion and summarizing
Initiative 7 : Saraswathi Education Trust :
Write up about the trust etc.
Initiative 8 : CFSS Mobile App : OneS
Few words on mobile App
Initiative 9 : CFSS Web Portal and Social Media Presence
Few words on the New look and feel of CFSS website, about it being more content driven and regular updates on Social Media, SMS & Whatsapp groups etc.